Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I love College...

Well, I've moved in and become an official Hilltopper.
I have a nice roommate, which is awesome. We also have ants, which are not so awesome.
Last night was my first official partying adventure since arriving on campus. I met a lot of people from all over the place, but I don't remember many names. Everyone was really drunk, so they barely remember me either. Oh well, everyone is friendlier when they are drunk. I think I got in around 2:30, and then I was passed out. (not really, because I didn't drink last night.)
Anyways, today was my millionth trek up "The Hill", which is what our entire campus is based around. It's pretty intense...I think I will have calves of steel by Christmas Break.
The dorm's pretty nice. It's small, but cozy. Everyone compliments us on how our room smells.
Well, I'm really busy right now because it's freshman week, so I will have to tell you more about this next Tuesday after classes start.
To South Lawn I go!

x

2 comments:

  1. In college we were 7 of us in one room. Yup SEVEN!!! But let me tell you...there is nothing like living in a hostel. There is always some1 to talk to to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, i miss college. feels like it was forever ago. considering going back for a second degree but a part of me's afraid it won't feel the way it did and then i'd just end up hating everything. heh :\

    ReplyDelete